Haven’t sorted out what to get your loved one for Valentine’s Day? Don’t worry! Burlington has no shortage of events and activities to help you make that happen. Whether you’re on a budget or on a spending spree, here are five date suggestions for you to ponder. Here are some great options for you in Burlington’s downtown core.
1. Pick up a card for your Valentine at...
2. Buy fresh flowers from…
3. Book a romantic dinner for two:
Every Valentine’s Day our downtown restaurants offer a variety of Valentine’s Day promotions & delicious menus for you to choose from. Reservations are strongly recommended ahead of time. Search our wide variety of downtown establishments by food type on the home page under “What’s Here”.
4. Treat them to cupcakes, chocolate, treats or pastries from…
5. Spoil them with shiny new jewellery from…
6. Pamper yourselves at a day spa:
- Beauty Destination Spa & Esthetics
- Keora Aveda Salon
- Rosewater Spa
- Sante Day Spa & Boutique
- Spa in the Village
- Waters Edge Salon & Spa
7. Enjoy a performance:
Check out what’s going on this month at The Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
8. Turn your evening into a romantic getaway and stay overnight:
The Waterfront Hotel is perfectly located in the core of our downtown just steps from boutiques, spas & restaurants. The 14th falls on a Tuesday this year. Will you be celebrating on the actual date or one of the weekends before or after? Keep in mind the weekend after Valentine’s day is a long weekend with Family Day falling on the Monday.