1 bedroom from$125/night
2 bedroom from$150/night
3 bedroom from$170/night
1 bedroom from$90/night
2 bedroom from$103/night
3 bedroom from$110/night
all rates in CAD
Located in Fredericton's downtown business district, The Creighton is in the center of it all. You’ll be close to shopping, fine dining, boat clubs and government offices. The Creighton, one of downtown Fredericton's newest residential buildings, offers bachelor, one, two and three bedrooms suites ranging in size from 750 to 1400 square feet. Each suite features hardwood and ceramic floors, six appliances, underground parking, balcony, storage rooms, air conditioning and in-suite laundry. All bedrooms come with quality bedding and linens. Enjoy on-site fitness facilities and 24-hour guest assistance as well as security. With all the amenities of home, plus much more, the Creighton will provide you with a comfortable stay for any length of time.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Entertainment Centers with TV and DVD
- Quality Bedding and Linen
- In-Suite Laundry Facilities
- 1100 sq.ft 1 Bedroom Suites with 1 Bath plus Office
- 1100 sq.ft 2 Bedroom Suites with En-suite Bath and Main Bath
- 1375 sq.ft 3 Bedroom Suites with En-suite Bath and Main Bath
- Spacious Bedrooms with Queen Size Beds
- Bi-weekly Housekeeping Service
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet and Free Cable TV Service
- Free Local Calling with Voice Mail
- Fitness Facilities
- Private Balconies
- 24 Hour Guest Assistance and Front Lobby Surveillance Camera in Each Suite Accessed Through TV Channel
- Underground Parking
- Nightly, Weekly and Monthly Rates Available
Earn 1,000 Aeroplan Reward Miles for Stays of 30+ Days
Making a Reservation
One of the great things about staying at The Creighton in Fredericton's downtown business district is being in the center of it all. Everything you need is in short walking distance.
Grab your morning coffee and a pastry at Chess Piece Patisserie & Café or an afternoon pick-me up and a bite for lunch at McGinnis Landing. If you are looking for atmosphere and great food for a lunch meeting or an evening out, you can’t go wrong with a Fredericton institution like Brewbakers. You’ll find great burgers and beer to wash it down at 540 Kitchen & Bar. And, for the best patio view in all of town, it doesn’t get better than the Lighthouse on the Green, literally a red and white lighthouse on the river’s edge.
You will want to check out the Fredericton Boyce Farmer’s Market on Saturdays for fresh, local products, or the Cultural Market for international delicacies and crafts.