This content was originally posted on March 13, 2020
We understand and very much appreciate the growing concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) and the questions and decisions that may be arising concerning your current, or upcoming travel plans.
Please find below the current measures and securities Premiere Suites is taking, while also noting that we at Premiere Suites are cognizant that the above could change, as we continue to actively monitor daily updates, and evolve our policies as is necessary to best honour and ensure the health and safety of our guests and team members.
PUBLIC HEALTH RISK ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19 CONTINUES TO BE RULED LOW FOR CANADIANS
At Premiere Suites we are actively monitoring the daily updates from the PHAC (Public Health Agency of Canada), as well as the agency’s recommendation NOT to limit travel and trade to Canada based on the declaration.
At this time, PHAC has assessed the public health risk associated with COVID-19 as LOW for the general population in Canada.
We at Premiere Suites are aware that the above could change, and continue to actively monitor daily updates from PHAC, as well as those from other countries.
UPDATED OPERATING POLICY
At Premiere Suites, the health and safety of our guests and team members continues to be our top priority, and we remain vigilant in light of the ongoing situation.
At Premiere Suites
- Our team of professional cleaners already disinfects and sanitizes our suites using industry-approved products and have introduced additional disinfectants to our cleaning processes.
- These upgraded products are used to clean the floors, washrooms, kitchens, appliances, remote controls, telephones, furnishings, door handles, and all counter tops.
- We continue to actively encourage any sick employees to remain at home, and NOT report to work.
- We remain alert to the virus and will separate potentially ailing employees from other employees - sending them home or to a medical facility.
- Should the need arise, inform all employees and guests immediately of any potentially ailing team member, or resident within their respective building community.
- We continue to further educate and encourage respiratory etiquette.
- We continue to further encourage hourly hand hygiene and provide effective hand-sanitization products and procedures to our team members.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY
Book & Stay with Confidence
To better support our guests and partners’ ability to book and stay with confidence, we are temporarily suspending our existing cancellation policy in order to provide peace-of-mind should your travel arrangements evolve.
If you have any questions regarding an existing or upcoming reservation, please contact your dedicated Premiere Suites representative, or call us at 1-877-246-4331.
24/7 PROFESSIONAL GUEST SUPPORT
Stay with confidence, knowing that Premiere Suites continues to provide attentive and informed, 24/7 local guest support, attending to the direct and evolving needs, concerns, and questions of each our guests throughout their stay.
CONTINUED DUTIFUL ACTION
Premiere Suites will actively await, and dutifully act upon any additional notice on this evolving situation, and update our policies and actions, in line with official guidance.
For the most recent updates to the PHAC guidelines and recommendations, kindly visit Canada Public Health.
It is our honour and privilege to to serve you, and particularly during challenging times, and we thank you for being at the heart of what we do.
We wish you and your families good health, safe travels and very much look forward to seeing you soon!