59 Harvey Road is an executive suite that has been renovated to flawlessly combine modern elements with original character. High ceilings with exposed beams, hardwood floors and large windows are complimented by the magnificent kitchen, custom lighting and decorative stone fireplace, all laid out on three levels of absolute luxury. There are two bedrooms, the master has an ensuite bath and is on the main floor. The second level consists of the spacious kitchen and dining room and the loft living room sits above this overlooking the second floor. The glassed-in balcony is off the second and loft level delivering a breathtaking view of the narrows leading into St. John’s Harbor, Signal Hill National Historic Site and the colourful downtown that St. John’s is known for. This corporate housing will place you just steps away from the finest restaurants and shopping that downtown St. John’s has to offer. You’ll also be close to the city’s many cultural attractions including The Rooms, The Anglican Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist and the quaint yet bustling St. John’s Waterfront. This residence is a true gem ideally situated in the heart of it all.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless steel Appliances, Wall Mounted Oven, Cooktop with Separate Bar Fridge
- Spacious Open Concept Floor Plan with Loft Living Overlooking Kitchen and Dining Level
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Master Bedroom Furnished with King Bed
- Second bedroom furnished with Queen Bed
- Double and Single Sofa Beds in the Living Room
- Ensuite Bathroom off Master Bedroom with Jacuzzi Bath
- Second Full Bathroom on the Kitchen and Dining Levels (Shower Stall Only)
- Quality Bedding, Linens and Towels
- In-suite Laundry Room on Main Floor
- Two Private Balconies
- Free Local Calling with Voice Mail
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet
- Free Digital Cable Package on 60” HDTV Complete with Surround Sound
- Dedicated Workspace
- Weekly and Monthly Rates Available
- Outdoor Parking Available
- 24-Hour Guest Services Assistance
Earn 1,000 Aeroplan Reward Miles for Stays of 30+ Days
Making a Reservation
St. John’s Centre City is located just north of the downtown and boasts the city’s first planned neighbourhood, Churchill Square, and the city’s best neighbourhood, as voted by The Scope, a bi-weekly alternative newspaper. Perfectly located, as the name implies, in the centre of the city, you have access to all the cities best restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
Water Street is the hub for commercial activity, and not surprisingly a place to find great dining and shopping. Located just minutes away, along St. John’s Harbour, in the heart of downtown, you’ll find Raymonds, named one of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants by Diners Club International; and Adelaide Oyster House, the city’s premiere oyster house.
For something a little closer to home, try Bacalao for a taste of nouvelle Newfoundland cuisine.
On King’s Road, you’ll find what is perhaps the best ice cream parlour in St. John’s. Moo Moo’s Ice Cream Parlour is famous for their turtle cheesecake ice cream.
Atlantic Canada is well-known for its historic breweries. Some newer breweries have been producing some notable beer with distinct flavours definitely worth checking out. The brewmaster at YellowBelly Brewery has been called Canada’s best brewer. Quidi Vidi Brewing Company has been brewing award-winning beers for the local, selected Canadian and international markets for the past 20 years. Quidi Vidi hosts tastings and tours, while YellowBelly is a public house where you can dine and drink as well as tour the facility.
Above the city is Signal Hill, St. John’s most popular landmark. A former harbor defence and the location of the first transatlantic wireless communication in 1901, it offers sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean, as well as coastal hikes, events and performances.