Description du logement
We haven't translated this page yet, but we've had a computer do it for your convenience. Someone will fix this shortly.
Introducing Le Canadiens – Montreal’s first and only sports and entertainment condominium, located in the heart of the city at the Bell Centre – home of the Montreal Canadiens. This is where hockey lives in Montreal, where epic moments are enshrined forever. Straddling the natural ridge between the mountain and the river, Le Canadiens is an unmistakable visual landmark. With its sleek and modern profile, the 50-storey tower dominates the skyline with a dramatic architectural presence and panoramic 360° views.
Le Canadiens stands on a dramatic 10-storey elevated podium with a shimmering glass façade and a cutting edge, environment friendly green rooftop terrace. Within the podium is an impressive Lobby where residents and visitors are welcomed and an entrance to Montreal’s hottest sports bar and restaurant, a multimedia entertainment destination designed to dazzle the senses. The podium also includes a phenomenal lightbox gallery featuring a celebration of Montreal and its unique lifestyle.
- One-Bedroom + Den + One Bath
- Located on the 15th floor
- Open concept living space
- Fully equipped kitchen with 4 state of the art appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, and microwave)
- Convenience of In-Suite Washer and Dryer
- Spacious Bedroom with Queen-Size Bed
- Quality Bedding and Linen
- Large Suite Balcony Overlooking The City
- Panoramic Rooftop Terrace
- Outdoor Pool, Spa & Sauna
- Private Fitness Facility & Yoga Room
- Sports Bar
- Conference Room
- Game Room
- Internet Lounge
- Housekeeping Service Every Two Weeks
- Complimentary High Speed WIFI Internet
- Complimentary Digital Cable TV Service
- Indoor Parking Only Upon Availability
- Pets Restricted
- Non-Taxable Monthly Rates
- 24/7 Doorman/Concierge
Détails du Quartier
Ask about our REFER-A-FRIEND program and get CASH BACK!
NOTE: Minimum 30 Nights